CAMPERVAN HIRE IN NEW ZEALAND
Having a Campervan holiday in NZ is a great idea. Sunrise Holidays (owned by your hosts Nathan and Chieko) are here to help you maximise your enjoyment with modern campervan rentals from Auckland, and Christchurch. The sooner you contact us the sooner we can help.
Sunrise Holidays have hundreds of satisfied customers who have travelled around New Zealand in one of our campervan rentals. Read what our customers are saying about us.
Sunrise Holidays know you want:
- Fixed rate per calendar day including standard insurance
- 24/7 support during your hire
- no silly little add ons, GPS, diesel tax, outside tables and chairs included with each hire
- Upon pickup, familiarisation of the vehicle and equipment
- Flexible campervan hire options; one way or return
- Campervans that are prepared and maintained to a high standard
- Campervans all certified self contained, opening up more freedom camping options
- Vehicles that are well set up for freedom camping, all ours have large water tanks, solar panels, diesel or LPG heaters so you don't need to plug into power everynight. This could save you heaps on camping fees
- No hidden costs or nasty suprises at the end of your trip
There's some really important campervan and motorhome hire information you should know about our campervans / motorhomes so please take a minute to find out what makes Sunrise Holidays a cut above the rest.
Just picture yourself driving round the New Zealand wilderness in a Sunrise Holidays vehicle. Browse our Motorhome and Campervan rental options available from Auckland, Christchurch. Don't hesitate to ask us some questions.
The atmosphere of the British and Irish Lions Rugby tour atmosphere can't be beaten if you... READ MORE
The Best Apps to Have When Traveling around New Zealand
A wealth of information, keeping in contact with friends and family around the world, sharing on social media and accessing the latest news are just some of the things the smart little device in your pocket can do. READ MORE
A Campervan Honeymoon: Romantic Experiences in the South Island
Just married? What better way to spend the first few days or weeks than on a campervan tour around the South Island of New Zealand. Amongst stunning landscapes, quaint villages, beautiful settlements and sophisticated cities, you’ll find a number of romantic experiences to have with your loved one. READ MORE
The Top 5 Things You'll See on the Road in New Zealand
Travelling around one of the most unique countries in the world, you’re bound to find a few things on the road you may not have seen or experienced before. We've compiled a list of what you’ll most likely see, and what to do about them. READ MORE
Freedom Camping in New Zealand
Each year, many visitors and residents alike enjoy freedom camping in some of New Zealand's most areas. This article helps you understand the rules of freedom camping - where you can stay, when you can, and regulations around your stay. READ MORE