The atmosphere of the British and Irish Lions Rugby tour atmosphere can't be beaten if you are a rugby fan.
The 2017 Lions tour of New Zealand has 10 matches spread throughout the country. The tour includes 3 test matches against the world champion All Blacks, and the rest against our top level Super Rugby teams and the Maori All Blacks.
A campervan has to be the best possible way to follow a tour like this and appreciate the beauty of New Zealand. And the masses of fans that choose this method of transport is a testament to this. The last tour every campervan in the country was booked, get yours secured now.
In a campervan you have the flexibility to explore the best and most scenic parts of New Zealand in between the excitement of watching rugby. You have your little home away from home for the whole time the Lions are touring, and in between games just explore our beautiful country as your choose.
Here is the full list of games to help you plan your trip:
- 3 June 2017 v Provincial Union Team, Toll Stadium, Whangarei (North Island)
- 7 June 2017 v Blues, Eden Park, Auckland (North Island)
- 10 June 2017 v Crusaders, AMI Stadium, Christchurch (South Island)
- 13 June 2017 v Highlanders, Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin (South Island)
- 17 June 2017 v Maori All Blacks, Rotorua International Stadium, Rotorua (North Island)
- 20 June 2017 v Chiefs, Waikato Stadium, Hamilton (North Island)
- 24 June 2017 v All Blacks, Eden Park, Auckland (North Island)
- 27 June 2017 v Hurricanes, Westpac Stadium, Wellington (bottom of North Island)
- 1 July 2017 v All Blacks, Westpac Stadium, Wellington (bottom of North Island)
- 8 July 2017 v All Blacks, Eden Park, Auckland (North Island)